Sunday, January 22, 2012

Start of Something New

I never really thought that I would be the blogging type, but have been reading some friends blogs and thought well hey this looks fun so here we go!!!!

Looking back on the past year:
 - Our Little Girl Turns 1: The most amazing thing on this earth is the way she melts our hearts when she smiles.
-My husband enlisted in the Military: The Adventure ahead!
-Dad: Inspiration, Loved by Many and the person I will always look up too.
- Clemson Wins the ACC!!!!!! Go Tigers!

Just a few things that have happened in my life, which you will learn many more if you follow....

I have always loved this quote "All things happen for a reason" but that has truly been tested over the past year with many tears, laughs and emotional roller coaster rides but it's life. My mom says it best, "just ride the waves and stay afloat for you will always find your way back to shore." My mom is someone that I dream to be one day and living with her in my life is such a blessing.




I hope everyone enjoys reading about our journey that we are about to embark on very soon. This is the start of something new for our family and I am excited and nervous at the same time. Being a part of the Military is something to be proud about, I have to say I am already so proud of My Sailor.


XOXO,
CL

No comments:

Post a Comment