Sunday, March 4, 2012

2 Weeks down. 7 more to go.

I got my Sailors address finally. I have been waiting to send him all of his letters. I have written him everyday and I will continue to do so everyday until the day I see my  handsome hubby! So last thursday I finally got the address, date I will see him and finalized all travel arrangements in order to see him. I am making it and we are moving right along! I will tell everyone this is one of the hardest things I have every had to do and I am so proud to be a military wife but I can not understand how hard every goodbye is and I am fully aware they will never get easier. Being here without my Sailor is something I have really had to get use too. I mean doing every single little thing is very hard and it is taking some getting use too. Things that many people take for granted with there loved ones as did I before all the changes and now I just realize how lucky I am to have such a wonderful husband who took a lot off my plate when he was here. I am miss him so much words can not describe. The most important thing is that I hope he knows how proud I am of him, I tell him in every letter and before he left he heard it all the time. I know that it has to be harder for him , being in a place where he knows no one and everyone that loves and supports him are so far away. Z and I have tried to keep busy but the one thing that breaks my heart is her running around saying DADA DADA. She looks in rooms for him , tonight she looked out of the blinds to the driveway saying it. She is missing him and she is starting to really figure out that he is not around. I have framed a picture of him with either myself or Z in every room and everything we do we include daddy. Today we fingered painted for daddy so we can send it to him! Until next time I will be counting down the days.


No comments:

Post a Comment