Our little Family has reached the beach of Jacksonville, FL! The weather is warm and Z is loving the beach, but we are missing home! Moving your family is something that never gets easier. Packing up and leaving our house in NC was one of the hardest things I have ever done. Leaving friends, my job,my sailors job, and family it was something that for sure tugged at my heart strings especially doing it alone without my sailor by myside. I am so happy we are all together again and that we are all so thankful for each other. We are growing as a family and love each other so much. We live on a little island that is awesome and close to everything. I got a good job with Florida State College and my Sailor is doing amazing things at work that he got a big responsibilty for doing such a great job and wonderful eval! Learning more and more each down how thankful we are to have such wonderful angels shining down on us. 


No comments:
Post a Comment