Monday, January 14, 2013

My dreams coming true .....

Well while sitting in traffic here in Jax I want to take a moment and write about how blessed I am and ton be honest here lately I have really realized it. Sometimes it takes a little while to sit back and reflect on your life so far. I can't believe I'm almost thirty, have a little girl and married to the man of my dreams. I thought the other day why did I complain when we moved to Fl. That was so petty I always have wanted to live at the beach. I think the reason why is because change happened so much the last 12 mths that I think at one point my head was spinning. All in all the picture is coming back into focus and the view is beautiful. Palm trees, crystal blue water and the best part of that picture is that we have a little girl with arms wide open running to me every day after school and a man that serves our country proudly. I'm blessed and it's all because my dad is watching over us guiding us with the big man! I love where I am in life and that I have a supporting husband that loves me for me. He knows I will follow him wherever whenever. Our loves has grown so much. Sometimes life is better simple and I am so happy about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment