I have not been on lately due to our whole family being sick for almost 10 days! Our little one got very sick two fridays ago and we took her to the Doctor and of course she has a double ear infection along with RSV. If anyone is asking what is RSV well it is a virus that is usually contracted at Day Care Centers/ Schools due to little people whiping their noses and putting their hands in their mouths. It is pretty much a cold on steriods pretty bad for little people. So two doctors appointments later she had an inhaler, along with antibiotics, Sudafed and Zyrtec lots of rest and NO SCHOOL. Well those words were flashing in my head like a traffic light. So I called my mom who is the most amazing women I have ever met in my whole life and asked if she could drive down to Jax to stay with Little Z! Well she said yes and I am so thankful! Well in the mean time I started feeling bad but as all mommies do you put your self on the back burner for your little ones so I just took some sudafed and zyrtec and kept it moving. Well this mama went kept it moving too much and got worse and ended up at the doctors office as well! With my Sailor working a crazy shift poor thing would come home in the morning and find us sneezing , coughing and blowing our noses! He tried to stay as far aways as possible but of course on Friday he started feeling bad. So this whole weekend while the little one and I are on the climb of feeling better he is going down hill and we are taking care of our daddy. So in hopes that this week currently is going to be better, after lysol bombing the whole house yesterday I am excited to get back to blogging! I have some new followers which is awesome, because I have just recently started really getting involved with blogging! Makes me Smile! If anyone has any advice on how to get more followers and get more involved please let me know! Yes I do work all week and we have a two year old but this is my release where I can actually think for a minute!
By the end of the weekend Little Z was acting like her self again!
No comments:
Post a Comment