| My Sailor |
| Aviation Museum |
You always battle with yourself how things will happen in the future and where you will end up. Well these past couple of months have really tested me as a person, wife and mom. I have fallen even more in love with my sailor than I could have ever imagined and my patience level has really grown and it has turned me into a better mom. My Sailor and I spent an amazing weekend together in Florida and pictures are below. We have had are fair share of missing each other and it is very hard being a military wife. I keep telling myself that there are military wives that do not see or speak to their husbands for months on end. I need to be thankful for those moments on the phone with my husband every day. I try to find ways to make him constantly happy, I do this because the stress he is under is far more than I could ever handle. Yes, I am teaching our little girl on a daily basis the way of life and her daddy is a huge part of that. Having Z in my life reminds me every single day how lucky I am not only as a mother but as a wife. She looks just like her daddy and that is the best part about her little smile, her eyes , and her mannerisms. I just love her to pieces. As every military wife knows not every day is rainbows and sunshine's but you find a way to pull through. I have had to learn that in a very fashion of trying to not bottle up my emotions and keeping things if not urgent to myself and dealing with them in a certain way. I need to be strong and you never know how strong you are until you do not have a choice but to be strong. So many things have been running through my mind lately. Where will we be in two months. When will we get orders. When When When..... It never ends and only a handful can relate to our situation. Finding daycares, a place to live, a job... so many things running through my head on top of saving saving saving. All I know at this very moment.... is that as long as I am with the man I love and our beautiful and bright little girl I am where I need to be. It takes you just a moment to realize what you have... Everyone should remember from a well known movie.. Love is like the wind; you can't see it but you can feel it. When you are part of the military wife you take all forms of communication very serious. You try really hard not to take anything for granted and realize that every day is so precious.
| 3 Muskateers |
No comments:
Post a Comment