Well Everyone I have made it to Florida for my first visit to see my amazing Sailor the love of my life I can go on and on about this man. I love him so much and seeing him for the first time walk thorough the doors of the Nex my heart sank. I just can't explain the feeling I had. So excited and nervous at the same time. He was so handsome in his NSU's. We had a wonderful lunch together did a little shopping and then had had to return for duty. I am still here because we get to spend the whole weekend together and I could not be more excited. I get to pick him up at noon and we get to spend all weekend together. I will be posting pictures when I get back from my adventure but for now.... I got my toes in the water. .. Well you know the rest.

No comments:
Post a Comment