So just a quick update! Starting with the latest well we got Base Housing and we are packing up to finally get on base after a wait that I thought would never end!!!T-Minus two weeks until we move in and I am so excited, the house is so pretty!
I had a great mothers day with out little one and she is the cutest thing ever! She and my Sailor come in with balloons, Edible Arrgangements, and a flower pot with a construction paper sunflower with the words "love you mommy" in it because that is my favorite flower and my Sailor knows real flowers are not my favorite and she starts singing happy birthday :) My heart melted and she was so excited to be giving me something she made! Also to top it all off my mom came down and we went to the Alan Jackson/ Gloriana concert and suprise my mom I tried all week to win meet and greets and finally when we were waiting to go into the concert I won them!!!! So needless to say I was super excited and my mom was in shock!!! Topped off a perfect weekend with my mom for her mothers day gift!
![]() |
| Us with Gloriana |
XOXO,
Christy


No comments:
Post a Comment