Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Being A Girl is not that Fabulous

It has been hard to do anything here lately and finally I am starting to feel like myself again. Getting back into working out and being able to stand up and pick up our little girl without any pain. It took almost 2 weeks to find out what was wrong and well it was the last thing we expected.

MIREANA::::: I have had it for three years now and the problems came on suddenly.. I do not want to be grahic so if you start to have severe lower back pain and your legs go numb here and there and you are getting hotflashes..LOL.. Get checked out! Finally it is gone and I am on the uphill climb of feeling better. I hope everything is having a great week it is beautiful here in Florida!! It is going to be in the high 70's all weekend!!!
Cheers to Spring coming just around the corner and I am so excited for the Summer... COME ON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment