I got the Call I am officially a NAVY WIFE!
The countdown is now coming to an end and I could not be more happy! We leave tomorrow to see the love of my life and the joy is very overwhelming I just love him so much and miss him so very much! It has been a long 9 weeks and a lot has gone on since my Sailor has left! Well if you don't know already we sold our house! YAY! Thank goodness. I have moved to SC to live with my mom until Nick gets official orders to wherever our journey is going to take us. I am so excited for our new journey but saying goodbye to some of my besties was very hard, miss you NP so much you were such a huge help to Z and I and could not ask for a better friend, and of course Z was so lucky to have you in her life! ES thank you so much for all your support and love and bojangles! LOL. you looked out for me while my Sailor was gone and I could not ask for a better friend and scrapbooker! I am about to go on a journey that is going to be very new not only to me but my whole family , this decision could literally take us around the US which is crazy and I am nervous, scared and just ready to get started , as long as I am with my Hubby and our Little Girl I should be fine. My mom has been so supportive over the last couple of weeks, well really the past year. Helping us make hard decisions for the future and supporting us and helping with Z I am such a lucky girl. I always want to be able to turn to my mama for advice and I hope Z feels the same way for me one day. We are ready to fly out and all packed up yes for all of us it has been a real treat trying to figure our what to wear especially since the weather has changed a good 20 degrees cooler than it was suppose to be so our attire is having to change. I am having to go through storage in order to get my boots out.. Lots to do in so little time but I love the rush and I love the fact that it is only now two days and I will be in the windy city! On another note I could not be more happy the past couple of days nick has got to call 3 different times and we have talked from 2-3 hours each time. It is just so nice to hear his voice and so nice to hear the words of encouragement from him and the positive sound that he was giving me. It really is crazy how you take things for granted and how you are so use to texting or calling someone every single day. Going to bed with them waking up in the morning and they are there. Then one day can change it all. It has really taught the both of us to take nothing for granted and live everyday like it is your last. Try not to fight or argue over the stupid stuff, take time out of your day to make sure the other knows you love them , and most of all just have pure love and that is most important. We love each other so much it is crazy how after 9 years it still feels like we just met and I still get butterfly's when he looks at me or I hear his voice. He is the man of my dreams and he chose me, I could not be more lucky and we have the most beautiful little girl and she is a daddy'
s girl. She looks just like him and to be honest that is what has helped me get through her manners, her smile and that face all my Sailor and I love it so very much! Well I will be away for a couple of days and will back to tell you all about it!
s girl. She looks just like him and to be honest that is what has helped me get through her manners, her smile and that face all my Sailor and I love it so very much! Well I will be away for a couple of days and will back to tell you all about it!
XOXO,
Navy Wife
No comments:
Post a Comment