One of the Best Moments of my Life!
4/20/12
Well Everyone that moment came when my Sailor marched through those doors and my heart started pounding. How he looked so proud and so handsome I could never explain, but he was there and we were in the same room since close to 3 mths. My heart melted looking at him and all I wanted to do was run up to him and hug him hoping it was all not a dream. I had been dreaming about this moment for weeks, even months and it was there. I asked my mom to pinch me in order for me to realize that it was all very real. Love is something no one can really explain because it is a feeling that is unexplainable. But if I could explain it I would say that it is like the wind; you cant see it but you can feel and I can really feel it with my Sailor. This week marks our 6 year wedding anniversary and this past January marked our 9 years together and every single day is a new adventure and as long as I am with him, I really could not care where I am. He still gives me butterflies and still makes me feel so proud to be his wife. He loves me and tells me every single day how much I mean to him. Even though we are not in the same state we are together every single day. He told me this past weekend that I was with him all the time and it melted my heart, I feel the same way. We are always in each others minds, and souls and we will be forever. I could not ask for anything more and I am so happy to call myself not only a Navy Wife but Sailor L. 's Wife! Just me, Z and my Sailor, they make the world go around for me and they are my reason for living. XOXO, Navy Wife
Below are some of my favorite moments from my Sailors Graduation Weekend!
|
No comments:
Post a Comment