Tuesday, April 10, 2012

New Journey Ahead

Well, I feel that I am truley being tested with all things happening right now to see if I am as strong as I think that I am. First off for all of you that do not know this, WE SOLD THE HOUSE!!! My last day in NC will be the 17th of April .. I know such a shock and very crazy that it has all happened so very fast! I can not say how much I appreciate all the support from a lot of people! I have made great friends with Miss Morgan, our sailors are awesome and love and support both of us so much as we do them as well. I am so excited to finally meet her in just a week and also see my hubby for the first time in over two months. I am so happy but at the same time starting a new chapter is going to be hard. I will miss NP and ES so very much it is going to be very hard leaving the home and life that we have built together here in NC. Moving forward is something that I always wanted but now that it is here it is very hard to leave. It is time to sail away to our new journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment